1. THE SIEGE OF NISIBIS (I-III)
2. THE PERSIAN INVASION (IV-XII)
3. THE BISHOPS OF NISIBIS (XIII-XVI)
4. ABRAHAM THEIR SUCCESSOR (XVII-XXI)
5. CONCERNING SATAN AND DEATH (XXXV-XLII)
6. CONCERNING SATAN AND DEATH (LII-LXVIII)
Source. Translated by J.T. Sarsfield Stopford. From Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Second Series, Vol. 13. Edited by Philip Schaff and Henry Wace. (Buffalo, NY: Christian Literature Publishing Co., 1890.) Revised and edited for New Advent by Kevin Knight. <http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/3702.htm>.
Contact information. The editor of New Advent is Kevin Knight. My email address is feedback732 at newadvent.org. (To help fight spam, this address might change occasionally.) Regrettably, I can't reply to every letter, but I greatly appreciate your feedback — especially notifications about typographical errors and inappropriate ads.